Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm Back

Well I'm back at it. I had to create a new page because for some reason I couldn't get into the old one. Let the offending begin...
Offensive rating: 10/10

Obama... you have to be shitting me. You cannot tell me that that is a good idea. He says he is not a Muslim... but he has, from much of what I have read, definite Muslim leanings. Let me ask you, would it be beyond the realm of possibility for him to be a "Manchurian candidate" for Islam? Can we take that risk with our nation? I mean granted, it is falling apart around us anyway but if you think Bush has heavy ties to Saudi and Kuwait, wait until what happens if this Obama guy gets in.
There are way too many questions. One of the biggest criticisms of Bush I hear is that he is a Bible thumper. Is Obama secretly a Qu'ran thumper? If he is this country is in for a whole new level of religious oppression. Church and state will become one. All these loud mouth feminists out there will be in a Burka walking five steps behind, belonging to to the men they hate so much and the rule of thumb will be back in place.
I say this partially tongue in cheek but I am not wrong by saying we will see a huge shift in this country if he gets elected (though I wouldn't mind the feminists being put in their place). There will be a huge influx of Muslims into this country due to the fact that the NAME runs the most powerful nation on the planet. More than ever those who say anything against Islam will be called "racist" and deemed hate-mongers while Christians and Jews continue to put up with the banning of anything remotely religious (Religious items on walls in public places, Easter-bunny decorations at the DMV which a lady got in trouble for, and the latest lefty ploy, the ceasing of church bells tolling). And in the case of the Jews, the anti-Semitic actions that take place all over the country on a daily basis. Where as if he is elected, I wouldn't be surprised to see many more mosques pop up with the newly immigrated population and the screeching out of the loud speaker five times a day. Hey, I lived with it for a year... don't say "How could you say such a thing?!" if you haven't had to put up with it. Not to mention the fact that more than ever anybody who rolled their eyes at a Muslim would be in hot watter. Already you risk judgment. Simply by doing this I'm sure I'll get a ton of back lash.
And I should also add that this doesn't have anything to do with Obama himself. He may be completely moderate (though I doubt it) but it will be the world wide perception that will change. We will get the influx of new Muslims simply because of the name of the president. It has nothing to do with the man himself. The rest will happen on its own. He is after all, a civil rights lawyer, which, I can't imagine a worse title for a president. He needs to run some non-profit, not the USA. Presidents need to think rationally and do what is best for the nation, not worry if people's feelings get hurt. I just have a feeling that the most important things to me, security, 2nd amendment, and freedom from government oppression will be destroyed under this Obama guy... Though come to think of it, I'd probably rather have him than Hillary.

No comments: