Thursday, October 4, 2007

the smart gun

Well, apparently I missed an amazing technological advancement. Apparently not only do we have smart bombs but smart guns. Let me tell you about them.
This morning a man in Philly carried a smart gun up to two armored car guards and the gun stuck itself up underneath the guard's vest and pulled it's trigger. It then shot the other guard point blank range and a third guard who was in the truck. The guy who was with the gun then took all the money and escaped. I'll be damned. Who knew guns were so smart?
So the chief of police of course comes out and says guns are the problem. We have way too many of these guns on the street, rabble rousing and drinking gun oil by the gallon.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

I've got a dick and it doesn't make me a rapist. I've got a gun too and I've never killed anybody with it. It is apparently the gun's fault that his shitty city is falling apart and crime is rampant. Who do you blame for the burglaries, rapes, and assaults? Who's fault is that Chief? You piece of shit! Just like Ray Ray Nagin blaming everybody else for his failures. I guarantee there are more guns per capita in any random Wyoming city than Philly and you don't see that kind of shit going on.
It's not the guns people. I can take a loaded gun, set it on the table pointed center mass in my chest, insult it, make fun of its mother, spit on it and that fucking thing will not shoot me. I promise. It doesn't take a gun to commit murder people, it takes a murderer. I have yet to have anybody give me a legitimate argument for gun control. You think you got one... try me.

No comments: